The Stelvio Mountain
The ultimate challenge for cycling enthusiasts
Take part in the Challenge, negotiate the Coppi Peak and donate smiles
The Stelvio Mountain, located in Bormio, Italy, is the ultimate challenge for cycling enthusiasts. The long ascent, the pure mountain air with a low oxygen content make this mountain famous and much loved (altitude of the Stelvio Pass 2760 meters, almost 1000 meters more than Alpe d’Huez – 1800 meters.)
It’s not only a challenge for the leg muscles but above all, of the heart. Never forget the real challenge of the Stelvio Challenge: to always be side by side with the children hospitalized in Italian hospitals. You can help pursue this mission: when you sign up for the race, you can also sign up for Rete del Dono (the Gift Network), start personal fund raising and invite friends and relatives to support you with a donation for your undertaking on the Stelvio! Find out how to do this on: Supportive Cyclist
Choose your own way to negotiate the Stelvio mountain: by bicycle, mountain bike, on your Brompton bike, on foot, or by push scooter.
What matters is being a part of this fantastic event in order to help us donate smiles. We aim to go even higher than those 2,760 meters of the Stelvio Mountain and together we can achieve this.
How to participate and sign up
Each participant can sign up by paying a fee of € 80,00 which includes:
- Participation in the Stelvio challenge 2019
- 2 training days
- Race bib and number
- Medical and technical assistance during training and during the race
- Discount for the Bormio Springs and for an individual massage
- Race pack with a gadget and Friend of Soccorso Clown Onlus Membership Card
- Official Stelvio Challenge 2019 T-shirt
How to join the Stelvio Challenge 2019
and support Soccorso Clown Onlus
- Make a donation online of at least € 80,00, or use other forms of payment and indicate Stelvio Challenge 2019* as the reason for the donation
- Send the completed registration form and the receipt of the donation by e-mail to:
- Pick up your bib and race pack at your convenience before the Challenge
If you have any doubts or questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, We will always find a solution to your problems and make registration in the Stelvio Challenge 2019 easy!
* If you have a Bromptom Bike remember to mark the appropriate box on the Stelvio challenge 2019 registration form.
Become a Supportive Cyclist who provides support and solidarity by involving relatives and friends. You can win a free registration in the race!
For more information go to: